Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coco & Junk

Fameshed opened it's new round today and while I usually have a little bit of patience to wait a couple days before fighting my way in...this time?...not so much! I spotted a few items that just had to be mine. This outfit and skybox are a couple of them. I've been shopping COCO for so long now and I can honestly say it's one of the very few stores that continue to impress me. So many stores have come and gone yet COCO has stuck to their vision and continue to create beautiful and unique clothing. A somewhat reoccurring feature of theirs is being able to tuck your hand in your pocket! I absolutely looove this! It feels so natural and really sets this coat apart from others out there. And the glove? It comes with your coat to keep your other hand cozy, warm and stylish as well! The tailored pants that go with this coat are just as awesome. I love the black coat with blue pants combination but there's lots of other colors to chose from as well that would make for a lot of fun mixing and matching! ♥

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/15415434002/

Now this skybox! junk. did an incredible job on it. It's the perfect size, enough room to move around yet not huge to where you'd need a ton of things (and prims!) to decorate it. I love the brick and included are two versions, one regular and the other shadow friendly. I already have some exciting, and secret, ideas of what I'll be using this for in the near future! ♥

xoxo

~Outfit~
 Top: *COCO*_ShawlCollarCoat_Black {Available at FaMESHed}
Pants: *COCO*_TailoredPants_Navy {Available at FaMESHed}
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALEX hair/Dark Red

~Other~
junk.hunt skybox. {Available at FaMESHed}

~Pose~
!bang




:: The FaMeshed round these items are featured in are October of '14 ::




No comments:

Post a Comment