Friday, October 17, 2014

C'est la Mort

A good friend of mine passed away recently and while I've been trying to distract myself from thinking too much about it, today it kind of snuck up on me. I spent a little quiet time this morning at our graveyard, our little place of rest near our home. I thought of all the silly time we had spent together, his lame jokes I'd always laugh at whether they were funny or not, and his staple bomber jacket that I secretly thought he looked amazing in. I've been wearing mine the last couple of days. It's interesting how, even something in SL, can begin to take on new value.

Taking the time to really reflect on all of these things really helped me a lot today. While I know you hear it quite often in situations like these, please don't forget to appreciate the people in your life today. Let them know you care and let them know when they've made a difference in your life. Let them know you love them. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

I'll miss you David. ♥


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/15372072228/


~Outfit~
Top: *COCO*_BomberJacket(Hands in Pockets)_Sage Green
Pants: Rebel Gal :: Jeans Distressed Out in Painted (Skinny Jeans) {Available at Kustom9}
Shoes: fri. Wendy.Boots (Amber) {Available at Collabor88}
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Parvati - Gingers





:: The Kustom9 and Collabor88 round these items are featured in are October of '14 ::


No comments:

Post a Comment