Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Paint Your Own Story

With a new avatar comes a new attitude! I couldn't be more excited to embark on this new stage in my second life. A new name...new look...new goals! Starting fresh got me thinking about how much I control my own happiness, how I control where the future will take me, how I'm painting the chapters of my own story. I encourage you all to take hold of the brush and Paint Your Own Story

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/15157654178/

With that being said... what's a girl on a new avatar to do? SHOP... darn right? I knooow! I've been having fun pairing some of my old favorites, like these capris from mon tissu and saddle shoes from tres blah, with new favorites like this cardigan from Mikunch! As always, and I don't want to forget to tell you because it's amaaazing, this cardigan comes with a color/pattern change hud allowing you to achieve a huge combination of looks!

That's all for now... off to do some more painting ♥


~Outfit~
Top: Mikunch remake pokke cardigan with tank
Pants: {mon tissu} Harlow's Cuffed Jeans ~ Light Wash
Shoes: -tb- Saddle Shoe - Polka Dots
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Heat 

~Accessories~ 
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses - Black
Hair Bow: Magika [Headband] Group Gift

~Pose~
Mommy'Licious - Lean On Single Pose Set






No comments:

Post a Comment