Saturday, September 6, 2014

Yellow Brick Road

I absolutely love Mikunch's release for this month's Kustom9 so I just had to show off another of their outfits. This dress is so sweet and comfy to wear and now, with the days starting to get cooler, the henley underneath will still keep you plenty warm on those cool nights! Because they're so awesome, Mikunch included a texture change hud with this outfit to both change the color of the henley as well as the dress! I decided my favorite was the blue though and it didn't take me long to figure out why...it reminded me so much of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I knew right away I had to find my ruby red slippers! After a little scavenger hunt, I finally found my missing shoe under my bed and grabbed Watson, my little Boston Terrier. No offense Dorothy, but who really needs a Toto when you have a Watson? We set off to see the wizard! Now along the way, we had someone join us. Cowardly Lion ♥ He wasn't a very confident fellow but Watson and I decided to let him borrow some of our courage for the journey. The journey to Oz isn't a quick one you know so I had plenty of time to wander in my thoughts along the way. Just what did I plan on asking the Great and Powerful Oz for once we arrived? The Cowardly Lion obviously would ask for courage and Watson, I'm sure, had something on his mind regarding extra doggie treats before bedtime. The decision for me though, wasn't so easy...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14974264760/

I finally decided that I'd ask Oz for strength, strength to get through tough times and always look ahead to the next Emerald City. Surely then, my yellow brick road will always lead me exactly to where I'm supposed to be. 

Where will your yellow brick road take you? ♥


~Outfit~
Dress: Mikunch - Mesh Furi Furi OP {Available at Kustom9}
Hair: Lamb. True Faith 
Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats

~Accessories~
Purse: =Zenith= Lion Head Bag - Rare {From the Animal Bag Gacha}
Basket: [tea.s] Little Red's Basket - Red
Dog: .Birdy. Boston Buddy

~Pose~
.GlamRus. Abigail Poses 




: The Kustom9 round this item is featured in is September of '14 :

No comments:

Post a Comment