Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello Love

Hello Love! Welcome to Serendipity Cat Haven!...Just kidding...it's my room =/ Yeah, I've turned into a crazy cat lady, so sue me! I couldn't help it after visiting this months arcade! I fell in love with so much this round that I had to rearrange my entire room just to fit it all! My favorite items came from Tres Blah and Fashionably Dead. Tres Blah made adoorable workspace supplies. I didn't even know I needed a workspace till I saw this set! It was so my style, I couldn't wait to set it up. Fashionably Dead...ohh yooou... what did you do to me?! Not that I'm complaining or anything. Fashionably Dead made these suuuper cute kitties. I adopted one...then another so she wouldn't be lonely...which turned into a third friend...fourth...okay, you get the idea! So now I share my room with all these cuties who are always ready for snuggles...and to walk across my keyboard while I'm trying to check e-mails. Beatrice never leaves my side, or in this case, my shoulder. She even helps me blog, see! I gave her a matching bow so she'd feel special...that didn't last very long... ♥

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14966153697/

Now I can't forget to mention my outfit that I'm also so in love with! This top, skirt, and tied waist jacket come together as a set from Mikunch and can be found at this month's Kustom9. Not only do I think it's darling, but I can honestly say I'm always impressed by and appreciate that their outfits come together as a set wiiith a texture option hud! Know what that means? YEP! No having to decide on which color to buy, you get them all! Perfect for someone like me who can never make up their mind. Okay, enough rambling from me now...until next time! ♥

~Outfit~

Mikunch - Mesh Striped Shirt Coordinate (includes top,skirt, and waist jacket)
{Available at Kustom9}


~Other Stuff I Got Overly Excited About~

Tres Blah Workspace Collection Decor (Gacha)
{Available at the Arcade}
Fashionably Dead Posed Cats (Gacha)
{Available at the Arcade}





: The Arcade and Kustom9 round these items are featured in are September of '14 :

No comments:

Post a Comment