Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Storm

  Today has been such a lovely day. I got to spend some time with my little girl before getting some planting and gardening done around our home. Just as I was dusting myself off and done for the day I heard a little rumble in the sky and felt the tiniest of drops on my cheek. I rushed inside knowing just what that meant...a summer storm. I fixed myself a cup of coffee after throwing on my new favorite sweater. By the window I stayed for the rest of the afternoon; watching the drops ripple over the bayou and listening to the soft patter against the glass. I wait for days like this. ♥


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14817559650/

~Outfit~
Top: [monso] My Cropped Sweater - White {Available at Collabor88}
Shorts: Maitreya *Dirty* BF Jean Shorts
Hair: Lamb. Asteria - Light Brown Pack {Available at Collabor88}

                                         

: The Collabor88 round these items are featured in are August of '14 :

No comments:

Post a Comment