Monday, August 18, 2014

Prepare for Battle!

Hey guys! I'm super excited for my computer to be up and running again and, while I missed all of you dearly, one of the first things on my list to do upon getting back in SL was... go crazy at Collabor88! Now, to be honest, when I first heard the theme of this round I didn't think I was going to find too much I just haaad to have! My bank account rejoiced ...though, I was a little sad! lol Not for long! As always, collabor88 creators did not disappoint! Not only did I find things perfectly moi, I also found quite a few outfits I wouldn't normally try, but turned out I loved! That's exactly what happened with this outfit...love at....second sight ♥


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14776830848/

~Outfit~
Dress: -PixiCat- Gladiator.Dress (Red) {Available at Collabor88}
Boots: -PixiCat- Gladiator.Shoe (Red) {Available at Collabor88}
Hair: Lamb. Asteria in Light Browns {Available at Collabor88}

~Pose & Pose Props~
Shield: PFC - Pegasus Shield {On Marketplace}
Sword: FLECHA Sculpted and Mesh Atlantean Sword {On Marketplace}
Pose: By me!

~Other~
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Casual {Found Here}
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet {Found Here}


: The Collabor88 round these items are featured at is August of '14 :

No comments:

Post a Comment