Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Oh No She DIDN'T!

   So I went and did a litttttle more shopping at Collabor88 today. And by a little I mean, ehhh, you know... a lot!! I can never pass up on pretty lace so I had to pick up this top! While I was at it, I found thee watch I've been waiting for! If any of you need to know the time, ask me, cause I doubt I'll be taking it off any time soon! So what's a girl to do after buying a fabulous new outfit?... Take a selfie of course! ♥

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14787938687/in/photostream/
                                          Mmmuah! ♥ ....a few filters later.... and post

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14787883538/in/photostream/
            But there's always that one friend....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/14787798210/in/photostream/Oh no she DIDN'T!

 ~Outfit~
 Top: DeeTaleZ top MESH tunic LACEWHITE {Available at Collabor88}
Pants: Maitreya Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans *Dirty
Hair: Lamb. Sacred - Light Browns
Shoes: [celoe.zoe.pumps.domino]

~Accessories~
Watch: [MANDALA] BILLIONAIRE_Genius in Brown {Available at Collabor88}
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Wood)
Bracelet: =Zenith= Cross Anchor Love Leather Bracelet - Caramel
 Rings: .trinket. owl silhouette ring - rose gold
.trinket. fox silhouette ring - rose gold
.:Wimey:. Moon, Sun, and Stars Set Rare
[tea.s] Little Love Ring - Rose Gold
~Mommy'Licious~ Forever in Bloom Collection
Nail Polish: Hello Dave Slink Avatar Enhancement - Colours Pack 2
Eyelids: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes

~Poses~
.GlamRus. Jessy Poses

~Other~
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual



:The Collabor88 round these items are featured in are August of '14:


No comments:

Post a Comment