Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bring Me To Life

Every time the arcade comes around I tell myself, as I'm sure a lot of us do, that I'm really not going to go crazy and have to have every single thing and that my pixel purse will thank me for it...
Yeeeah...that lasted about...oh I don't know... a whole day and a half?
I spotted this sweet doll key and it was all downhill from there...

A key can open doors to places you've only dreamed of.
They can unlock and solve mysteries that would otherwise be left waiting in the dark.
Finding the right key, the key of understanding and compassion, can even bring one to life.

Bring Me To Life


https://www.flickr.com/photos/122229929@N03/15940326075/


~Wearing~
Jacket & Skirt: B.C.C. My Prince - Girl Soldier Outfit D {Available at The Arcade} - Gacha Item
Hat: B.C.C My Prince - Nutcracker Hat D {Available at The Arcade} - Gacha Item
Doll Key:  B.C.C. My Prince - Clockwork Doll Key Copper {Available at The Arcade} - Gacha Item
 Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Reds Pack

~Jewelry~
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings and Rings - Kirenna Fey Teardrops {Available at Fameshed}

~Misc.~
Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
Cheeks: {Wicked} Peach - Rosy {Available at The Liaison Collaborative}

~Poses~
Kirin Poses - Autumn Leaves 2 Pose Pack
Kirin Poses - The Seasons Story Gift
oOo Studio Paulina





:The Arcade round these items are featured in are December of '14:

No comments:

Post a Comment